Villa Roma Resort is committed to make all guest experiences memorable which includes all of the following accessibility features and equipment below on our resort property:
- Level entrance into the hotel property
- Automatic entrance doors
- Accessible registration desk and route
- Properly ramped routes to public areas and facilities including lobbies, cafe, cocktail lounge, ballroom, meeting rooms, shops, nightclub, indoor pool, game & sports room.
- On property shuttle transportation with handicapped lifts.
- Accessible public bathrooms with minimum 32″ entry doors, grab bars, and turnaround stalls.
- Accessible elevators with braille touchpads
- Service animals welcome at no charge
- On site accessible self parking in designated handicapped spots near hotel entrance
- Valet service available 24/7, free of charge.
- Accessible Guestrooms: Similar in decor and style to all our guestrooms, our accessible rooms are available in traditional and one-bedroom suite categories with 2 double or 2 queen size beds.
Our accessible guest rooms have hair dryers, irons, bath amenities, 32 or 40 inch flat screen TVs, closed captioned with cable channels.
These rooms also offer additional accessible features including:
- Minimum 32″ entry and bathroom doorways
- 360 degree wheelchair turn radius in room area
- Open showers offers a show seat and Hand Held Adjustable Shower Head with extension hose
- Toilet safety rails and seat elevation available (upon request)
- Lowered peep holes in entrance doors
- Lowered emergency evacuation notices
Please call hotel services manager at 845 887 4881, if you have any questions.